Monday 7 September 2009

Happy and "Life's a journey not a destination".part 2

My facebook is not playing tonight so posted here, but will add to the group album as soon as i can. Because i used a cheat shot for my promt yesterday i took a real pic today, i'm stood waiting to cross the road outside work, i turned it sepia to make it look a bit prettier!!! I have been looking for happiness all my life!!! well for the past 2 days trying to find a shot to take and could i find one could i heck!!! well after braving Slimming world after a week off and basically eating what i wanted i couldn't face the scales and to make it worse i couldn't wi 1st!!! but i amazingly lost 3lbs!!!! so i found my happiness on the scales but they arn't so pretty either!!! so when i got home i needed my tea (can't eat before i get weighed!) i discovered it was wine monday (aka no work tomorrow!) please don't get me wrong i very rarely drink during the week but i've had a day from hell, but those scales made it worth it!!! i digress, i couldn't just have wine for tea so i have made cheese n bacon toasties and yes i am allowed them!!! (just maybe not the wine!) Don't you think I tunes can be spooky, i was thinking of a quote to put and I tunes chose for me!!! (it wanted the word to be happiness but who am i to argue with technology!) so I tunes presents Jimi Hendrix ~ Wind Cries Mary! After all the jacks are in their boxes And the clowns have all gone to bed You can hear happiness staggering on down the street Footsteps dressed in red And the wind whispers mary

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...