Saturday 21 January 2012

Time to think

Postcards Have been pecking my head since I saw darcys adventure posted.

I've regretted starting the writing. Some people seem to have a plan. And a plot So over the next two weeks I'm going to write the story. Get a bit of flesh to my peeps and I might even decide on names

Names
K
S


Age
K
S

Job
K
S

Martial status
K
S

Nationality
K
S

Ethnicity
K
S

Sexuality
K
A

How they know each other

Year

Plot.
K has had enough she needs "somebody to love"
S recognises queen lyrics

S has been cruel. Cruel to Be kind? Cruel maliciously
Thinking friend cruel to be kind. Home truths maybe?!

Austria gave k time to think.

S is in Spain AGAIN but is there for k

K goes to brazil and feels in control but not ready to forgive. Forgive S or a third party?
But k wants s to go to brazil does he go?

Where to next?

The only thing I have decided is K's cards will be girly S' cards will be a tad more matcho. Well that's the plan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...