Monday 6 February 2012

Postcard 04 China

This came out while I was away. I keep getting sucked in to the dragon.

Last night I cut out an airmail label from some note paper I got in waterstones

Today I painted the front of the card with crimson water colour painted mixed with pva glue

Yes Neil Buchanan is my biggest art influence.

I've printed off a dragon image that I'm thinking of trying to draw on the card

I thought these cards would all end up collages but I'm going to try and mix it up a bit.

I have no craft space so I was sat in bed newspaper balanced on the bed while I painted! Living on the edge.

Pics airmail label
Red paint


Update. 7/2/12

Dragon days. I've drawn ( ahem copied a dragon onto my card

Just need to do the text now and a back ground page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...