Sunday 12 February 2012

Bit of a geek.

I decided to try and list 52 countries. Assuming I would quickly fail. But I can name a lot more than 52. So in my list I just said Africa and the Caribbean instead of breaking it down to a more detailed level. Even then I still could name more than 52. I wonder if we will go to the places I've listed?
1- Austria
2- Spain
3- Brazil
4- China
5- France
6- Belgium
So here goes my list

7- Australia ( my guess from Darcy's clue)  Wales
Now just a random list
8- Denmark
9- Sweden
10- new Zealand
11- Portugal
12- Canada
13- Switzerland
14- Malta
15- Greece
16- mexico
17- Germany
18- luxembourg
19- Finland
20- Norway
21- Estonia
22- Iraq
23- Iceland
24- poland
25- Africa
26- Nepal
27- Japan
28- the Caribbean
29- Romania
30- Russia
31- Latvia
32- Lithuania
33- England
34- Ireland
35- Scotland
36- Wales Australia
37- peru
38- USA
39- Indonesia
40- Italy
41- Netherlands
42- Moldova
43- turkey
44- hungry
45- Iran
46- India
47- Argentina
48- chile
49- Mongolia
50- Saudi Arabia
51- Bulgaria
52- Pakistan

4 comments:

Gina said...

LOL...I've got a whole family of list makers :D Every year they make a list for where they think the teams in all 4 football league wil finish. At the end of the season they get the lists back out and "score" their results to see who wins.....and there isn't even a prize??? XXX

Stefij said...

Haha Gina that's a great idea.

serendipity said...

Great list, wonder if any of them will match up? I was convinced it would be Wales 2 weeks ago, and had my story all planned out, but we were sent to France lol
Jan x

Stefij said...

i was wondering the same!

i doubt it very much, even with Darcy's clues I've still been way out! :)

some of the countries i really hope we don't visit, but other i'm really looking forward to and already have cunning plans in mind (i watch way too much Blackadder!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...